Hangover patches are a perfect remedy to cure a hangover caused by taking alcohol. These patches help restore the body’s depleted nutrients through the medium of your skin. The hangover patches are in the form of stickers and are packed with a lot of healthy stuff. Some of the essential ingredients of the hangover patches include hosts of vitamin B consisting of niacin (B3), thiamine (B1), and cobalamin (B12).
The hangover patches are helpful for those who are not a fan of taking pills. The hangover patches are rich in antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, the patches are rich in plenty of other beneficial nutrients.
These hangover patches are available at Party Patch, an online store offering patches. The patches contain an excellent blend of nutrients and vitamins and restore the body’s natural defense system. You can redeem the Party Patch Coupon Code and get the best discount on the patches.
How Do The Hangover Patches Function?
Many hangover patches come with an extract of green tea, black pepper, and Vitamin B
After alcohol consumption, our body is deprived of vital nutrients and vitamins. The depletion of nutrients makes us feel tired and unconscious. These patches bring the essential nutrients, especially vitamin B, back into our bloodstream.
The hangover patch can be applied to your hands, thigh, or stomach area. After placing the patch on your hand, the nutrients are sustainably released into your body. The absorption of nutrients in our body replenishes our body with essential nutrients. These patches are available in between the price range of $2.87 to $2.50 per dose.
How To Apply The Hangover Patches?
Hangover patches are the most easy-to-use hangover cure. Start by removing the patch from the package and applying it to the hairless part of your body. You can apply them to your hands, thighs, or stomach area. Or you can apply a patch 45 minutes before the alcohol consumption. Keep the patch intact for at least eight hours and a maximum of 24 hours. Meanwhile, stay hydrated, and the patch will stay firmly on the applied area. For taking off the patch, use warm water and gently pull each corner and gradually peel towards the middle.
Essential Ingredients of Hangover Patches
The hangover patch is loaded with many multivitamins and vital nutrients for maintaining the balance of the body. For example, vitamin B is significant for our central nervous system operation. Similarly, the patch helps restore the balance of our body’s nutrient levels. Let us turn our gaze to the ingredients generally used in the hangover patches:
1. Glutathione: These are produced naturally in our cells. The antioxidant helps our body fight oxidative stress and free radicals. They also support our liver, kidneys, and brain.
2. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC): NAC is a rich antioxidant source and has anti-inflammatory properties. These amino acids help deal with the free radicals present in our body and, at the same time, protect our livers.
3. Prickly Pear Extract: The pear extracts contain a good amount of polyphenols. These are organic compounds and are a rich source of antioxidants. The pear extracts provide many health benefits and help to reduce inflammation.
4. Milk Thistle Extract: The herbal extracts are a rich source of antioxidants and show anti-inflammatory properties. The plant seeds extract is helpful for the liver. They are very helpful in fighting free radicals and neutralizing the harmful effects of toxins.
5. Vitamin B: Vitamin B is a very important nutrient in our body. When we consume alcohol in excess, then the body loses all the vital vitamin B supplements. Vitamin B helps in removing brain fog and helps in remaining in a conscious state.
Benefits Of Using Hangover Patches
The hangover patches provide a very effective cure for a hangover. These patches replenish our body with essential nutrients. Some of the benefits of using hangover recovery are as follows:
- The patches are helpful in nourishing our body with vital nutrients and vitamins.
- Helpful in lowering alcohol levels.
- Prevents the body from getting dehydrated.
- An affordable option for treating hangovers.
Wrapping Up With The Hangover Patches
Hangover patches are a great way of treating hangovers from excessive alcohol intake. These patches are easy to use and can be applied to your hands, thighs, and stomach area. The article talks in detail about the ingredients and benefits of using hangover patches. These patches contain 10x times the multivitamins and other essential nutrients necessary for our body. The patches do not show any potential side effects and are slowly assimilated by our bodies.