ZebPay, India’s most secure crypto exchange platform, allows traders to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin, and other altcoins. Moreover, you can also trade in foreign currency pairs such as Euros, Australian dollars, and Indian rupees (₹).
The users can access ZebPay either through a mobile app or the web app. Moreover, ZebPay has a lot to offer, and lets traders discover the trading experience by utilizing the platform features and functionalities.
What is ZebPay?
ZebPay introduced its crypto services in 2014 with a user-friendly interface making the crypto trading process easier. It offers its services in more than 160 countries, including India, and its headquarters in Australia and Singapore.
The online broker charges low fees on trading transactions but does not charge any fee on deposits or withdrawals of fiat currencies.
In this Zebpay Review, we will cover detailed information about the exchange platform, which helps you evaluate the broker.
ZebPay Review Pros & Cons
The online broker has some pros and cons that allow traders to trade in cryptocurrencies.
Pros of Zebpay:-
- Widespread at the geographical level in more than 160 countries, including India
- Easy to access and intuitive trading platform
- Low commission on intraday trading and trading in foreign currency pairs
- Don’t charge any fee on deposits and withdrawals.
- Cryptocurrencies stored in cold wallets are secured by multi-level authentication.
- Can Trade through mobile applications or a web platform
- Conduct Contests from time to time to grab the attention of traders
Cons of ZebPay
- No investment options for passive income
- You cannot trade by using leverage.
- Margin Trading and USD Transactions are not available.
Why Choose ZebPay?
There are tons of reasons which force traders to trade in cryptocurrency with ZebPay. Some of them are mentioned below:-
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- 24/7 Support
- Trusted by more than 5.5 Million + Users
- Multi-Layered Security Protocol
- Offering its services in more than 160+countries
- Low Fee on Fiat and Crypto Transactions
- 98% of Funds Are Kept in Multi-Sig Cold Wallets
- Learning Resources such as Blogs, Glossary, and Videos
- Lightning-fast payments
- Advanced Charting Patterns
- Track Your Records All in One Place
- No Fees on Fiat Deposits
- No fee on Crypto Deposits
- No Fees on Fiat Withdrawals
- You have to pay 0.25 as a taker fee on all immediate transactions.
- Indian traders must pay 0.0001 BTC as a maker fee only; if they want to hold the order. However, for the rest of the world, it is waived off.
It is worth mentioning that the fee of fiat and cryptocurrencies depend on the trading instrument. Visit the official website for more detailed information on the pricing structure.
ZebPay Promotions and Bonuses
Start Trading with ZebPay and grab the opportunity for promotions and bonuses. Moreover, the trading platform is currently working on a referral program that allows traders to get extra rewards by inviting friends or family members to join the ZebPay.
The crypto online broker updated its bonuses and promotions section from time to time to allure traders, so they trade in cryptocurrencies.
ZebPay Trading Instruments and Fiat Currencies
ZebPay is a one-stop solution for trading in cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. Some popular cryptocurrencies listed on the exchange platform are as follows:-
- Ripple (XRP)
ZebPay Payment Methods
For withdrawing or depositing money. you need some payment methods that are accepted by the exchange platform. Some of them are mentioned below:-
- Internet banking
- UPI Id’s
- Instant deposit through your bank by using any means IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS
- Bank transfer
- Debit Card
- Bank Draft or Cheque
ZebPay Trading Platforms
You can access ZebPay through a mobile application or web application; both of trading platforms are available for the convenience of traders.
- Android Users can download the ZebPay app through the Google Play Store
- iPhone Users can download the ZebPay app through App Store
- Web users can access Zeb Pay directly by redirecting from the official website.
Benefits of Using Mobile Application or Web Application
- Advanced Charting Patterns
- Market Live Rates of Cryptos
- What’s happening in the market
- The official website displays the rates of different crypto
- Buy and Sell Cryptos Instantly
- Market Analysis in Real-Time with Powerful Dashboard
ZebPay Educational Resources
The online broker has focused more on learning resources to give more and more education to novice traders. A good range of educational resources are available on the official website of ZebPay are mentioned below:-
- Glossary of Different Terms
- Stay Tuned for the Latest Crypto News
- Articles on Different Topics under Crypto Assets
ZebPay Customer Support
If you have any queries or complaints, you can raise a ticket at zenpay help by mentioning the query through a mobile or web application. The customer support team will resolve the trader’s query as soon as possible, but this process is very time-consuming. Moreover, it is quite disappointing that the platform lacks the below mentioned:-
- No live chat Support
- No email address
- No contact numbers
ZebPay is known for offering a user-friendly and multi-layered security platform that allows traders to navigate the website and ensure keeping their funds secure. Moreover, the website builds with a combination of light and bright colors, giving traders inner satisfaction.
ZebPay is one of India’s known trading platforms where traders can buy and sell cryptos instantly. Automated trading chart patterns and market live rates of cryptocurrencies make the work easier for traders because it helps them to trade wisely. If you are confused about how to trade in cryptos effectively without losing, it is better for you to connect with online brokers like Capitalix and AbInvesting.